We only collect information that is necessary to fulfil the purposes identified below. If we use or plan to use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use. Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
The Personal Information and the sensitive personal information or data collected will be used for the purpose of enabling you to use the services provided by us, to help promote a safe service, calibrate consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online offers and updates, troubleshoot problems, customize User experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, collect money, enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of such information.
You hereby acknowledge that Finjinn is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
A. Information Provided by You That We Collect:
- Account Sign-up: When you sign up for an account to access our services, we ask for and record Personal Information like your name, contact number, email address, company name and country to complete the account signup process. We may collect and store your sensitive personal data or information such as any financial information including inter alia credit card, debit card details, bank account and know your customer (“KYC“) documents as per RBI regulations and any other information as may be applicable. When you submit your card information or other payment account information, we may, and the payment gateway provider stores the name, address of the cardholder and the expiry date. We store your card information or other payment information in an encrypted format in the secured servers of our Payment Gateway Service Providers. You will also be required to choose a unique username and a password for accessing the created account. You may also provide us with optional information such as your photo but we don’t require that information to sign up for an account. You can also delete or change your optional profile information. You can always choose not to fill in non-mandatory fields when you submit any form linked to our websites. As a registered Finjinn User, you can modify some of your Personal Information and your privacy preferences by accessing the “Account/Profile” section of this Website.
- Other submissions: We record information that you submit when you (i) subscribe to our newsletter or any other mailing list, (ii) submit a form in order to download any product other materials, (iii) respond to surveys, or (iv) submit a form to request customer support or to contact Finjinn for any other purpose. You may unsubscribe from receiving newsletters and other non-essential messages. We will continue to send you notices and essential transactional emails/messages.
- Testimonials: If you authorise us to post your testimonials about our products and services, we may include your name and other personal information in the testimonial. You will be given an opportunity to review and approve the testimonial before we post it. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feedback: If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we may record and analyse any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication.
B. Information Collected Automatically:
- When you visit our application, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available, including the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, language preference, time zone, referring URL, date and time of access, operating system, mobile device manufacturer and mobile network information. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our websites.
- We collect information about your use of our products, services and mobile applications from application logs and in-house usage analytics tools, and use it to understand how your business use and needs can improve our products. This information includes clicks, scrolls, features accessed, access time and frequency, errors generated, performance data, storage utilized, user settings and configurations, and devices used to access and their locations.
C. Social Media Log-In
D. Information Collected from Third Parties
We may collect publicly available information like profile information when you engage with us on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram through posts, comments, likes, shares, and any other interactions. We may collect publicly available information to connect with you, understand user behaviour, reactions and issues, thus, utilising this information to improve our products. Finjinn may also add and update information about you, from other publicly available sources.
E. Legally Why We Collect and Use Information
Most of our information collection and processing activities are typically based on (i) contractual necessity, (ii) one or more legitimate interests of Finjinn or a third party that are not overridden by your data protection interests, or (iii) your consent. In certain situations, we may be legally required to collect your information, or may need your personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
F. Who We Share Your Information With:
- mployees and independent contractors:E Employees and independent contractors of Finjinn have access to the information on a need-to-know basis. All employees and
- Third-party service providers: We may need to share your Personal Information and aggregated or de-identified information with third-party service providers that we engage, such as marketing and advertising partners, event organizers, web analytics providers and payment processors. These service providers are authorized to use your Personal Information or sensitive personal information or data only as necessary to provide these services to us.
G. Retention of Information
H. Transfer of Information
I. Intellectual Property
We own all the intellectual property rights associated with Finjinn and its contents. No right, title or interest in any downloaded material is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. Finjinn is protected by copyright as a collective work and/ or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the content on this Website or application, pursuant to applicable law. Our logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not are exclusively owned by us. Without our prior written permission, you agree to not display and/ or use our IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this application or the content, should be construed as granting, in any way to the User, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to our IP, without our express written permission.
J. Minor’s Personal Information
Our products and services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. Finjinn does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under 18 years of age. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you believe that a child under 18 years has provided personal information to us, please write to [•] with the details, and we will take the necessary steps to delete the information we hold about that child.
K. External Links on Our Websites
References on this application to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hyperlinks to third party websites or information are provided solely for your convenience and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your Personal Information or sensitive personal information or data with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third-party websites.
We offer publicly accessible blogs on our Website and application. Finjinn is not responsible if you elect to disclose any Personal Information on the blog publicly. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account with us. To request the removal of your information from our blogs and forums, you can contact us at email@example.com.
M. Social Media Widgets
Our websites include social media widgets such as Facebook “like” buttons and Twitter “tweet” buttons that let you share articles and other information. These widgets may collect information such as your IP address and the pages you navigate in the website, and may set a cookie to enable the widgets to function properly. Your interactions with these widgets are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
N. Disclosures in Compliance with Legal Obligations
We may be required by law to preserve or disclose your Personal Information sensitive personal information or data and other data to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.
O. Enforcement of Our Rights
We may disclose Personal Information or sensitive personal information or data and other data to a third party if we believe that such disclosure is necessary for preventing fraud, investigating any suspected illegal activity, enforcing our agreements or policies, or protecting the safety of our users.
Q. Notification of Changes
R. Applicable Law
Your use of this Website and application will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Users agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of your use may be brought exclusively in the competent courts/ tribunals having jurisdiction in [•] in India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts/ tribunals.
S. Complaints and Grievance Redressal
Any complaints or concerns in relation to your Personal Information or content of this application or any dispute or breach of confidentiality or any proprietary rights of User during use of the application or any intellectual property of any User should be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer at the contact information mentioned below in writing:
Paybooks Technologies India Private Limited, 2nd Floor, Samrah Plaza, St Marks Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – 560001